Russell Brand: I hope to have kids with Katy Perry soon

,


Former wild child Russell Brand has revealed that he is looking forward to welcoming children with wife Katy Perry.

The comedian turned actor, who married Perry in a lavish Indian ceremony in October 2010, told OK! Magazine that he goes "nuts" when he is around kids and hopes to become a father in the near future.

Brand said: "I love children. I think when I am among children is when I feel most liberated. I go nuts with children.

"When I'm around my mates' children, I jazz them kids up ... I am very much looking forward to being a dad. Who knows when? Soon I hope."

In the same interview, Perry admitted that her husband of six months continues to be as flirtatious as ever, before describing Brand as her "perfect match".

The 35-year-old actor is currently appearing as E.B., the Easter Bunny's teenage son, in Hop, which is currently number one at the UK Box Office.

Later this month, Brand will be seen in the titular role of Arthur – a playboy character made famous by fellow-Brit Dudley Moore in 1981.

By Naomi Rainey

source : inthenews.co.uk

0 Responses on "Russell Brand: I hope to have kids with Katy Perry soon"

Post a Comment