Fuuvi Pick USB Mini Digital Camera

,

I never leave the house without my USB flash drive hooked onto my keychain with my house keys and stowed away safely in my purse. It might sound weird, but in a way it gives me a sense of comfort knowing that I'm carrying around with me most of the things that I need if something were to go wrong with my laptop or desktop at home or at work. Call me crazy but maybe this is one of the products of people becoming increasingly dependent on computers and technology in our daily lives.

Another thing that a lot of other people seem to have a constant need for is a camera. Whether it's for taking photos of posted schedules for a class or meeting or just to take pictures with friends or of something amusing that you happened to spot while strolling about, cameras are starting to become the next big essential. This is probably why cellphones and even MP3 players (insert shoutout for the iPod Touch 4th Gen here) are being unleashed to a hungry market with integrated cameras. But all of these can get quite bulky and heavy and it's not as easy or convenient to throw all these things into your handbag.

So what do you get if you combine the quintessential flash drive with the indispensable digital camera? Why, none other than the Fuuvi Pick USB Mini Digital Camera by Audiocubes. It comes in a variety of gorgeous colors but what I love the most about these gadgets is that they're extremely functional even with their teeny tiny sizes.


The Fuuvi USB Mini Digital Camera has a vintage camera look to it. Its 3.1 megapixel camera can take still images and record video in 1280 x 1024 resolution which can be transferred and view on your laptop or PC later on by plugging it into your USB hub.

But here's the kicker: the device has no internal memory on it's own, which means that you need to purchase and put in a microSD card to store your photos (and any other files that you may want to back-up as well, although with a maximum supported memory of 16 GB, I'd suggest that you only keep a copy of the most important documents in it.)

Here are the specs of the Fuuvi USB Mini Digital Camera:

Image type: JPEG/AVI Still resolution: 1280 × 1024 · Video Resolution: 720 × 480/30fps
Number of pixels: 2 million megapixel Lens 200: F2.8 f = 3.2mm · ISO: 100
Power: Built-in lithium-ion battery (charging when plugged into the computer)
Recording Media: Micro SD (up to 16GB supported)
Size: 35 × 70 × 15mm / Weight: 24g
Interface: USB2.0/1.1

Note: No driver needed (external media and is recognized as a camera connected to your PC.)
It's extremely handy and may soon have its very own space on my keyring. Say cheese!

source : inventorspot.com

0 Responses on "Fuuvi Pick USB Mini Digital Camera"

Post a Comment